To accelerate the educational quotient of India, Like Wings Foundtion educational programs address the need of the hour and fosters the youth by providing open access to quality education using a multi-pronged approach:
- Providing access to quality education through a network of schools
- Given access to an education
- Able to engage in children’s clubs and committees
- Encouraged to pursue their chosen career path
- Treated fairly if they are differently-abled
- Able to develop holistic life skills
- Provided with relevant educational resources
- Able to break out of poverty
- Able to learn in ways that best suit their abilities
- Taught about their rights and value, and
- Are able to build resilient communities that value and support children
- We also believe that both formal and informal education offers all people, including children, the chance to break out of poverty, to develop holistic life skills, and to influence the decisions that affect their lives.
- We work to help build resilient communities that value and support children. Thank you for providing people with access to quality and free education.
We encourage you to donate to the Education fund, which will support projects in India.